This is a belt driven / linear guideway equipped actuator offering a very high load capacity at an extreme small form factor.
Its compact outside dimensions and stroke capabilities makes it ideal for a wide variety of standard applications.
With its technical data the HLR family fits to the most popular requirements in industrial applications. Combined with a wide choice of accessories it offers a very quick and easy way to build multi-axis solutions The predefined drive train simplifies the sizing and selection process and reduces the development time.
- Compact outside dimensions of 69 x 64 mm
- Stiff aluminum extrusion profile for self-supporting solutions
- High load capacity up to 3840 N (based on a theoretical lifetime of 8 000 km)
- High thrust force up to 500 N
- Motor can be mounted on four sides for highest flexibility
- High acceleration up to 50 m/s2
- Speed up to 5 m/s
- Last generation linear guideway and timing belt for minimised noise emission
- Stainless Steel cover as standard for the use in harsh environment
- Easy accessible lubrication bore for reduced maintenance effort
- Extreme straight movement over the complete stroke for building up reliable multi-axis solutions
- Sub millimeter repeatability for highest customer requirement